Sum Drishti believe in, one of the secrets of nature, sustainable development and country developing is youth empowerment skill. It is the youth who can give strength to positive and reasonable development of the country and execute it with energy and passion.
Sum Drishti offers a unique workshop that includes daily methods that help bring clarity to the mind and increases the capacity of youths.
This program provides a variety of activities that bring about empowerment, such as formal education, community-based training and social awareness. It is a practical model of modern nation developing that has already motivated an incredible number of youth across India and over 150 countries globally.
• The digital environment in India has motivated the youth to stand up to the world in a more combined manner. It leads to quicker interaction, quicker studying and also links two geographically remote places on a common system.
• Technology means equivalent opportunities in matters of availability and youth have been in the leading edge of learning and adaptation of new technological options.
• The biggest accomplishment of the youth and technology co-option can be said to be risk-taking the spirit and the rise of start-ups.
• Indian youth can play a role in higher economic development if properly absorbed in the labour market.
• The country is experiencing a youth bulge out which is much more noticeable in the northern and eastern backwards states of the country.
• However, the number of jobs created each year are insufficient to absorb this growing population of youth in the work industry.
The Sum Drishti’s youth employment programs equip deprived and at-risk adolescents and youth with the abilities and job linkages they need to find reasonable jobs or build their own businesses so that they can make a successful conversion to maturity and break periodic hardship.
We offer employability abilities, entrepreneurship and vocational training, on-the-job training, career guidance and job linkage and business startup services to young women and men older 14-24, living in rural and peri-urban communities, based on the needs of the labor markets, on the one hand, and the needs of the youth, on the other.
Our youth employment programs have also focused on engaging informal and formal sector employers directly to improve workplace conditions for youth.