Women have emerged as worriers against discrimination in this new world of the modern social-networking era. There is a need to evaluate and revise policies where women can be treated equally and with respect.
Sum Drishti has taken an initiative to make women a priority and not an option. We aspire to inspire the “Naari Shakti”(Women Power) by providing them access to various platforms such as training for vocational courses, Personality Development Programme, women empowerment and others. We encourage women to get financial independence and move a step ahead to secure their future.
Despite having required industrial skills women sometimes are unable to get work due to lack of Jobs. In this case, we develop women entrepreneurs who in turn create more jobs for women. Our aim is to stand by them in their struggle and create public awareness about the importance of education, health care system, economic development, development of our nation and gender equality.
There is a need for a new approach to modifying our education system. Therefore, we focus on educating and encouraging the society to think outside of the box. As a Women Empowerment NGO, Sum Drishti incorporates knowledge about the use of the latest technology and methods of communication in our various business development and management strategies.
Here are some of the key points that Sum Drishti covers through various programmes:
Vocational Training Courses
- Provide an opportunity for women to pursue a carrier and become self-dependent.
- Train them to stitch, weave, sell products, embroidery, art and crafts and many more.
- Provide economic development by giving them the opportunity to gain education, knowledge and different new skills.
- Develop entrepreneurship, business skills in women to make them efficient enough to beat others in the race for a successful future.
Personality Development Programme
- Help to build confidence in women and keep a positive attitude. This, in turn, helps them to crack an interview as well as to voice their opinion in public by diminishing the fear inside them.
- Provide proper resources to develop their personality enabling women to protect their Right to Gender Equality.
- Improve their decision-making ability so that they never fail to choose between right and wrong.
- Enhancing their negotiating skills which act as an essential tool to get a deserving pay-out.
Skill Development In India
- Enable women to enroll themselves in various skill development training programme as per industry standards.
- Create a professional skilled workforce of women and help our country to become one of the leading nations in women workforce.
- Provide a source of livelihood and gain respect in the society.
- They learn to use different electronics and mechanical devices.
Sum Drishti aims to develop India by educating women and encourage them to emerge as Champions by understanding the power of women equality.