A star in the sky gives light to its family members, the planets and as well as gives light to the universe so does a girl who gives light to her family members for their wellbeing and as well as gives light to the nation contributing their effort to the GDP. But the reality in India speaks an opposite truth where the girls are in an iron trap. The clutches of poverty pull them from the school and push them to do the household work. The childhood, adolescence, and the dream of life are burned into a crisp on the oven. Sumdrishti is continuously working and giving efforts through Ngo for Girl Child Education to make a bridge so that a girl can become a working lady and fulfil her dream in spite of ending her life in the kitchen through Youth Empowerment Skills.
Opportunities for the Women:
Women from the poor economic class are very much eager to develop their skills in order to maintain their livelihood but they are deprived to access such opportunities. Sumdrishti organizes Vocational Training Courses to develop traditional practices with modern skills so that they can participate in agricultural production and artisan products. They are trained in marketing, sales, and business skills through Women Empowerment Ngo to grow and develop their business.
Sumdrishti offers a variety of Vocational Education and as well as Soft Skills Training Courses depending on the scope and necessity of the women and also considering the employment opportunities in the area, which includes:
• Domestic work and nursing care
• Hospitality and housekeeping
• Beauty care
• Advanced and garment making
• Construction work
• Computer and digital awareness
• Business and entrepreneurship
In addition to skill developing, focus also given on:
• Attitude building and personality development
• Diversified exposure
• Career and guidance counselling
• Confidence building
Youth Development Programme:
Sumdridhti is continuously investing in the Skill India Programme so that the girls and women can participate more and more in the Skill Development in India activities across the country and accessing various programme for Skill Training can attain the financial independence for a better livelihood and better future. Sumdrishti also pays its attention to the qualities of Skill Development Initiatives so that a greater economic autonomy may come out through employment of women workforce that lifts the people up from below the poverty line. Viewing these, Sumdristhi designs the training curriculum in such a way that the skilled workforce will be able to meet the need of the employer, market, and economy as well.
Vocational education includes the education which makes people efficient for doing various types of works. It is also called as career-oriented education or technical education. This training is essential for a specific vocation in agriculture or trade or industry.
We at Sum Drishti Educational Society (SDES) have established our presence over seven states with more than 125 centers for vocational education and training as well as the skill development. Our aim is to prepare people for a specific trade or craft which influences the Personality Development Programme by yielding opportunities for livelihood.
Reasons for making vocational training
- Vocational courses are valuable to yield skilled persons for the future workforce.
- Establish the creative outlet for the aspirants who have an interest in career-oriented specific education instantly.
- Vocational Training courses provide helps in maintaining the perfect competitiveness through the provision for getting multi-entry and the mobility of standard job.
- This training enhances the opportunities for employability by the development of Youth Empowerment Skills.
- It develops the excellence of all types of occupations to establish the growth for the social as well as the economic health of our society.
- It also gives the support to an individual to build self-employment.
- It enhances the skill development in India offering the maximum mileage for the empowerment of the youth as well as the women through the various skill training courses, Soft Skills Training Courses, Vocational Training Courses etc.
Sum Drishti Education Society (SDES), a famous social welfare organization, provide vocational training for making the people financially independent. It also helps in breaking the poverty in the society, building the self-respect, getting confidence for winning the challenges to find out the better opportunities in life.
It makes the advancement of women which initiates the girl’s child education. We are also renowned for an NGO For Girls Child Education. When a girl of a slum area is able to establish a better socio-economic life, there is a great impact for the improvement of the perception of the girl child among her surrounding neighbors rather than hundred lectures or millions of pamphlets.
We also provide soft skill training courses which relate to the employee’s ability to establish social grace as well as communication abilities. It is essential for being successful in the workplace. The soft skill training includes different areas like problems solving, leadership and management, communication skills, time management, business etiquette, emotional intelligence, presentation skills, interpersonal skills etc.
How you can contribute to the social welfare organization
- You can make a donation to Sum Drishti Educational Society (SDES) for running the Vocational Training Programme according to your wish.
- You can make a sponsorship for a new Vocational Training Centre or contact us through our website address and join your hands with us for the development of our society.